- Latest version 2.5.1
- Released January 15, 2008
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Using Panther? Try iRooster 2.4.3
Wake up in style with the Snooze window. Skip past songs, check the time, and sleep in for an extra ten minutes. Snooze is also compatible with the Apple remote.
Easily create one-time or repeating alarms with your choice of iTunes playlists from the Alarm Editor.
- Thank you for your wonderful product, and especially for your support of Child's Play. I was not familiar with iRooster prior to this promotion, but you have added one very satisfied customer! - Dave
- It's a bit cheesy to say, but I'm going to say it anyway...U the Man!!! - John
- I wrote you a note when I bought the software first and said how much I have appreciated it but the update prompted me to write again. This is a small but very useful piece of software. For road warriors like me it gives me the opportunity to wake up - anywhere in the world with tunes I like. The joke that caught me is correct (it did turn my Titanium into an alarm clock) but it is also a wonderful touch of home. My windows friends are very jealous. - Jonathan
- The interface is cool looking and it has a number of great bells and whistles, like repeat wake up times, the ability to wake to your favorite podcast and more. Great for students. - Alice Hill, RealTechNews
- All around great app and COMPLETELY useful on all levels.. iRooster is one of those apps that makes you say "Ahh...now THIS is why I own a Mac." - The Apple Blog
- Easy, easy, easy to use (three clicks to ready, set, sleep). Try it for free for two weeks and you won't think twice about the $10 price tag. - Amber MacArthur | TechTV Host
- The iRooster is a very nifty desktop utility that turns your Mac and iTunes into a versatile and amazing alarm clock. - The Mac Guild | 4 / 5 Mice